Sunday 17 February 2013

Introductions

Let me introduce you to Clive, Graham and Chris, the 3 eponymous blokes in this blog. Clive will generally be referred to as me, myself or I in the singular or we, ourselves or us in the collective. Graham and Chris will be called Graham and Chris respectively, although the latter may also be referred to as FP or Fizzy Piss, a name endowed upon him in a previous blog due to his penchant for drinking bland lager when a whole oasis of proper beer is available to choose from.

Graham on the other hand is a real ale devotee much like myself (that's Clive in case you weren't paying attention earlier). Whilt we will of course need to embrace the local custom of drinking ice cold coloured water, the craft beer scene in the US has been developing nicely over the last few years and we will no doubt be seeking out some interesting beers.

So that's the introductions over. We will be leaving on Friday 22nd Feb. after overnighting at the luxurious Premier Inn at Gatwick, an exclusive boutique hotel endorsed, I am told, by no lesser a celebrity than Lenny Henry. Oh how the mighty have fallen, I blame that awful sitcom Chef!
.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the intro Clive. Can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Vegas know what it's letting itself in for??? There's lots of nightclubs there Mr Smith, know how much you are looking forward to strutting your meat to the funky beat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me in a nightclub. Do the blokes still wear white suits ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if they don't I'm going to have to repack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My advice to Grailhunter is your team captain and tour master Clive knows his way around and best follow his lead. Always worked for me and we never came to any harm ! Enjoy guys.

    ReplyDelete